Friday, August 1, 2014

ChAP with New Cells



I finally have something that I think works well – my latest ChAP finally works well enough to get data from. I still have a few concerns about it but it’s good enough now that I can move on to doing the actual experiment I was supposed to do, which is a ChAP with gene depletion. I’m hopeful that when I do the gene depletion the ChAP still works. Gene depletion shouldn’t affect the ChAP process but I’m a little worried that my latest results were just a fluke and that I haven’t actually solved any of the problems I’ve been having. I’m not super positive about it because a lot of things have gone wrong this summer with the ChAP experiments. 

It’ll take me a while to get these results since I’ll be going on vacation for a week and half. But hopefully everything will work when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment